BLUE ROOM: Mixed-gender dorm on 2nd floor. 8-person max capacity. Easy access to common balcony overlooking garden. Close to the bathroom. $8/night/person.
GREEN ROOM: Mixed-gender dorm on 2nd floor. 10-person max capacity. Easy access to common balcony overlooking garden. Unobstructed view of mountains and city. $8/person/night.
ORANGE ROOM: Mixed-gender dorm on 2nd floor with female preference, depending on demand. 6-person max capacity. Direct access to reading room/lounge. Access to common balcony with view of garden. $8/person/night.
MATRIMONIAL SUITE: First floor bedroom with double bed. Desk and shelf space. Best for couples and small families. Small bed for young children can be provided upon request and with advanced notice. $25/night.
Click here to book through Hostelworld.
READING ROOM/LOUNGE (FOR HOSTEL GUESTS ONLY):
- Complimentary breakfast (MON-FRI: choice of a big and hearty bowl of oatmeal with mixed nuts and seeds, a big bowl of seasonal fresh fruit with natural yogurt and homemade granola, or a veggie egg frittata with wholegrain toast; SAT: multigrain pancakes with side of fruit; SUN: whole grain french toast with side of fruit) *all choices come with one coffee, and/or a hot tea*
- 24/hour hot water
- Complimentary boiled drinking water
- Private lockers with lock rental (3Bs/padlock)
- Free wifi access
- Towel rental (3 Bs/towel)
- Laundry (20Bs/use of machine)
- Short-term storage rental (10 Bs/wk)
- Heaters (during winter and upon request)
- DVD rental
- Book exchange
- Exchange/donation baskets (for any unwanted items you no longer wish to carry around)
- Monthly community events calendar (coming soon!)
- Smoke-free indoor environment
- Pilates/stretch class (10Bs)
- Natural cleaning products (when possible)
- Communal/house brunch or dinner on Sundays (10 person min.)
- Please see “Programs” section for more details on community social events